Newly created or changed data in the business partners cannot be exported automatically from Finmatics to DATEV Rechnungswesen. A manual procedure is described in this article how to use all data available in Finmatics (personal account number - first name - last name/company name - street - zip code - city - country - UID - customer number - IBAN) and transfer them to DATEV Rechnungswesen.
1. export the data from Finmatics
- Select the menu item Clients in Finmatics
- Select the tab Business partner in the desired client
- Activate all (or all) business partners you want to export or filter those business partners you want to export.
- Press the Export (Download) button.
- As a result you will receive a csv - file with the following values: personal account number - first name - last name/company name - street - zip code - city - country - UID - customer number - IBAN
2. import of the data into the DATEV accounting system
Select Import / ASCII - Format
Create an individual ASCII format once and save it. You will find instructions for this in the DATEV - Help (Doc.-No.: 1036228 (German article)).
Import the .csv file generated in the first step using the individually created ASCII format.