The prerequisites for using Finmatics in DATEV law firms are as follows:
- Your law firm has DATEV Unternehmen online in use (instructions: DATEV doc. no. 0903478 (German article)).
- Your law firm grants the Master Enteos Smartcard, which is part of Finmatics, access to the data in Unternehmen Online. (Information: DATEV doc. no. 0908710 (German article)).
The processing from Finmatics is transferred to the law firm's DATEV Unternehmen Online. This requires that Finmatics is authorized to send data to your law firm's DATEV Unternehmen Online.
This article describes how your law firm grants the Master Enteos Smartcard access to the data in Unternehmen Online. The procedure is valid for all solutions in the DATEV environment.
How does the law firm grant access to data in Unternehmen Online?
- Fill in the missing fields in paragraph II of the form DATEV_Freischaltung_SmartCard and send it to email@example.com.
- As soon as the DATEV Logistics Center has activated the smart card, you will receive a notification from DATEV.
- Administrate the Smartcard Master Enteos in the setup wizard of the rights management of Unternehmen Online as follows:
- Who should receive authorization? Employees Master Enteos
- For which product do you want to grant authorization? DATEV Unternehmen Online
- Which authorizations do you want to grant? Financial accounting: Archive and process digital documents and make them available for accounting / Park cash journal and make it available for accounting / Park booking batches
- To which data do you want to grant access? Define here which clients you want to give access to. This can also be adjusted at any time at a later date.