Finmatics has an algorithm for assigning and automatically creating business partner master data. The automation works as follows:
- Finmatics reads all UIDs and IBANs of the invoice.
- Finmatics excludes the UID of the client
- Finmatics identifies the business partner based on UID or IBAN
- 1. if a unique UID / IBAN is found in the business partners of the client, then the business partner is assigned.
- 2. if multiple UIDs / IBANs are found (e.g. branches case): Match based on address, email, etc. Best Match is assigned.
- Master Data Match: If UID of invoice is not found in business partners, then Finmatics will perform match based on master data. (Business partner name, addresses, mails, etc.).
- If the master data match has not found a business partner either, Finmatics can create a new business partner and then transfer it to the ERP system (automatic master data creation). Beforehand, the validity of the UID is checked.
Configuration options: The automatic master data creation can be optionally switched on or off.