Welcome to Finmatics for DATEV. We are pleased to have won you as a new customer. This article explains the first steps in the cooperation between DATEV and Finmatics.
What is already done?
- The contract between us has been concluded
- The technical setup with the help of the DATEV logistics center and our helpdesk has already been done
What happens next?
In the first steps, these contents are discussed in a personal meeting with our Customer Success Team.
1. Initial creation of a client
1.1 In DATEV
- Selection of a client with outgoing and incoming invoices.
- Creation and administration of the client in DATEV Unternehmen Online.
- Export of personal and G/L accounts as well as transaction data from DATEV Rechnungswesen.
1.2 In Finmatics
- Entry into the Finmatics software (Finmatics Login) and activation of the already created user.
- Creation of the company data
- Assigning the accountant responsible for the mandate.
- Processing of tax-exempt clients
- Upload of personal and general ledger accounts and transaction data
- Creation and customization of document types
- E-mail address
- Entry text
- Information about the booking text in Unternehmen Online
2. Transfer of invoices
- Possibilities of invoice transfer.
- How does the automatic page separation work?
- The "Transfer" menu item
3. Editing documents
- Determine where to edit
- The "Home" menu item
- How does the reading and account assignment of documents work?
- What is the role of clean master data of business partners
- Determination of the leading system.
- Information about quality assurance
- The menu item "Orders
4. Transfer of documents from Finmatics to DATEV accounting system
- Automatic export from Finmatics with accompanying notification
- Check invoices in Unternehmen Online
- Provide invoices for accounting
- Fetch invoices into accounting and book them
- Transfer of business partner master data from Finmatics to DATEV Accounting
In the next joint meetings, you can choose from additional modules according to prioritization and urgency in your office.