You can transfer paper documents directly to Finmatics by one click. Documents can be separated automatically. Barcoding or manual page separation are a thing of the past.
This article contains the prerequisites for connecting Finmatics to your scan hardware.
- Your scanning device is directly connected to your computer (desktop or tabletop scanner) or is on the same corporate network
- The scanner's TWAIN driver is installed on your computer. The software that connects the scanner to Finmatics can only access a locally installed TWAIN driver.
- Google Chrome is installed on your scanning computer.
- Login with your user into finmatics
- Click on the button "Scan"
- The download-window for the scan-software appears
- Click the download button and download the software to your desktop.
- Run the installation
- Reload the web page
- Select Scan again
- Verify that your scanner appears in the "Select Scanner" menu.
- You have successfully installed the Web Scanner.